Identifying candida overgrowth that cause yeast infections and other harmful side effects, is critically important for improving gut health. Candida overgrowth reduces nutritional absorption and contributes to IBS and leaky gut. Take a look at this list below to see if candida could be contributing to your issues.
candida overgrowth top 10 common symptoms
- Skin and nail fungal infections (athlete’s foot, ringworm, and toenail fungus)
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, IBS or diarrhea
- Autoimmune disease (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis)
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
If you have read this article and determined from the symptoms above that you have two or more, the next step is controlling the overgrowth.
Candida is not easy to control on in an overgrowth stage. That’s why we created Candida Complex and tested it with our network of physicians.
available for purchase
Leaky gut is a common medical term describing a porous digestive tract that allows partially digested food particles, bacteria and other pathogens free passage into our circulatory system. And when left unchecked, has negative ramifications for liver health as well.
The holidays are upon us again, and many will find themselves experiencing increased gut health & digestive issues. It can be easy to take a break from typical dietary restrictions and discipline to enjoy more indulgent holiday meals. Increasingly, these
Abstract Glutamine is the most abundant and versatile amino acid in the body. In health and disease, the rate of glutamine consumption by immune cells is similar or greater than glucose. For instance, in vitro and in vivo studies have
Abstract The intestinal barrier integrity is essential for the absorption of nutrients and health in humans and animals. Dysfunction of the mucosal barrier is associated with increased gut permeability and development of multiple gastrointestinal diseases. Recent studies highlighted a critical